To download the registration letter and form (PDF) click here.
To download the registration letter and form (Microsoft Word) click here.
DATE: August 4, 2017
RE: 2018 Registrations and Changes
A friendly reminder that 2017/2018 registration fees for students in the Shintani Wado-Kai Karate Federation are due. We request you submit the bulk of your registrations by OCTOBER 31, 2017.
The SWKKF is dedicated to keeping registration fees as low as possible and offer many great services to our members.
Dues for 2017- 2018 will be as follows: $70.00 (tax included) for all provinces.
By registering into the SWKKF we would like to remind you of the benefits of being a member. Registered SWKKF members have access to the following:NOTE: For new karateka who begin after March 1, 2018 registration is as follows: $35.00 (tax included) for all provinces for the 2018 year.
By registering into the SWKKF we would like to remind you of the benefits of being a member. Registered SWKKF members have access to the following:
- Application to two annual Scholarships of $1000 each
- Numerous clinics taught by high ranking black belts
- A mentoring program for black belts
- An instructor’s clinic for black belts
- Full time Chief Instructor – Sensei Ron Mattie is available full time to assist in developing quality instructors across Canada.
- A progressive Shindo program
- Funded Judging Training Program
- Central purchasing products
- Black belt log in access to the SWKKF website
- Access to clubs all over Canada
- Club insurance policy
- A national team
- Tournaments (both locally and nationally)
- Full time CEO/ President – Sensei Denis Labbe
One of the most important benefits is being a part of a federation founded by Sensei Masaru Shintani.Everyone who registers for the 2017-2018 season will receive a 2018 registration sticker or for new students a new book with a 2018 sticker. Attached is the registration form and checklist. PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY ON THE FORM AND FILL IN ALL INFORMATION FOR EACH STUDENT. The email addresses is optional and I guarantee confidentiality when email addresses are provided. All cheques can be made payable to the “Shintani Wado Kai Karate Federation”.
Also, included on the third page of this information package labeled "SWKKF MEMBERS - DID YOU KNOW…" has been requested that all dojo instructors provide each student a copy and encourage them to sign up for information from the SWKKF.