SWKKF CULTURE RECOGNITION PROGRAM
To download more information on this program click here
The Shintani Wado Kai Karate Federation will be launching the Culture of Recognition Program at the banquet following the National Memorial Tournament on May 26, 2018 in Simcoe, ON.
The Shintani Culture of Recognition Program will be recognizing some of the organization’s leaders, contributors, ambassadors, scholars and karate-ka for their contributions and achievements over the past year.
Nomination period - April 15 through May 1, 2018 at midnight.
Nominations – nominees must be a SWKKF member, must be a SWKKF register member to nominate.
SWKKF - WORKSHOP AND CLINIC PROPOSAL
If you wish to have a clinic sponsored within the SWKKF you can request this by completing this form.
The following application form is to be filled out and returned to Sensei Denis Labbé. Applications will be reviewed for viability and availability of dates and instructors.
List of Clinics & Workshops
- Instructors Clinic – Typically a 3 day clinic designed to provide brown and black belts with tools and hands on experience in teaching the Shintani curriculum.
- Fees: Brown & Black belts $75/weekend Participant student’s $20/weekend
- Shindo Clinics – 4 part series each series is taught over a 3 day clinic. Designed to teach the Art of Shindo.
- Kumite Workshop
- Kata Workshop
- Judging Clinic – Etiquette of Judging
- Combination Workshop – please specify
SUBMIT AN EVENT FOR POSTING ON THE SWKKF WEBSITE
UPDATE YOUR CLUB ON THE SWKKF WEBSITE
To add/update your club listing on the SWKKF website click here to complete the form.