To receive the rank of ROKUDAN
To receive the rank of Rokudan, you must meet the following guidelines:
- You must be minimum 40 years of age.
- You must have been a Godan at least 6 years of Active Training (see Section B definitions).
- You must be actively, or in the past be involved in the Shintani Wado Kai Karate Federation on a national level, on the Senate or on a sub-committee where needed.
- Ranking will be by approval of the Senate.
- Refer to the Grading Process document in the Appendix.