To receive the rank of NIDAN
It is important to advise the host of the grading of your commitment to attend. To receive the rank of Nidan, in addition to meeting all previous rank requirements you must meet the following guidelines:
- You must be minimum 20 years of age.
- You must have been a Shodan at least 2 years of Active Training (see Section B definitions).
- You must attend a minimum of 2 Black Belt Clinics per calendar year and they must be recorded in your passbook.
- You are encouraged to compete or participate in 2 SWKKF tournaments annually and they must be recorded in your passbook.
- Additional kata requirements:
- Also see Grading Forms for complete details on Grading Techniques.