To download the registration letter and form (PDF) click here.
To download the registration letter and form (Word) click here.
DATE: July 12th, 2016
RE: 2016-2017 Registrations and Changes
A friendly reminder that 2016/2017 registration fees for students in the Shintani Wado Kai Karate Federation are due. We request you submit the bulk of your registrations by October 31, 2016.
Due to rising operational costs and economic changes we have implemented a nominal increase.
The SWKKF is dedicated to keeping registration fees as low as possible and still offer many great services to our members. Dues for 2016 - 2017 will be as follows:
$70.00 (tax included) for all provinces.
By registering into the SWKKF we would like to remind you of the benefits of being a member. Registered SWKKF members have access to the following:
- Application to two annual Scholarships of $1000 each
- Numerous clinics taught by high ranking black belts
- A mentoring program for black belts
- An instructor’s clinic for black belts
- Proud to announce the hiring of our full time Chief Instructor. Sensei Ron Mattie has accepted the position and will be available full time to assist in developing quality instructors across Canada.
- A progressive Shindo program
- Funded Judging Training Program
- Central purchasing products
- Log in access to the SWKKF web‐site
- Access to clubs all over Canada
- Club insurance policy
- A national team
- Tournaments (both locally and nationally)
- Full time CEO/ President – Sensei Denis Labbé
Send your registrations to Sensei Dawn Lewis. Cheques are payable to the “Shintani Wado Kai Karate Federation”.